Wednesday, January 27, 2016

December 2015

We started our December with our annual friends Christmas party.  This one took place on a party bus out to Kuna.  Festive attire was optional:

Best part of the night was watching these two tear up the dance floor:

Ryan went on a guy's ski weekend so the kids and I made cookies:
And I gained 10 pounds.  We visited the botanical gardens where Drew watched the trains like this for a good hour:
And got to visit with Santa:
Love that he is wearing his sister's gloves. I don't know about you, but nothing says Christmas like a Snoop Dogg concert:
My fellow concert goers (love these two!):
Drew had his Christmas program and we somehow convinced him to wear a button up shirt and a bow tie (major win!):

My little angel:
My little devil:
Papa and GiGi had fun watching him perform:
And they got to see Santa, again:

Behold, the only two photos I took on Christmas:

Such a bad Mommy.  On Christmas day we headed up to Sun Valley for some skiing and relaxation:
Don't look really relaxed in that picture, but whatevs.  New Year's Eve we hosted an engagement party for Krista and Chase:


And ended the year shutting down Whiskey's:
And then began 2016 in style at Grumpy's:
So long 2015.  Not sad to see you go, it was a bit of a rough one.  So excited to see 2016!

No comments: