Monday, November 21, 2016

Ryan turns 40!

Well I'm officially married to an old guy.  Good thing for me that he is the best looking old guy I know.  True to Ryan's fashion he absolutely did not want a big party, but just a weekend away with good friends doing the things he loves most: fishing, golfing, drinking and eating (not necessarily in that order).

Let the weekend begin:
The first night we had to have dinner at the Pio:
The boys were super excited about it:
The birthday boy:
Sadly this was one of the only pictures we got at Whiskey's that night - sorry for blocking half of Sarah's face:
Next day was more of the same, except us girls got in some spa-ing while the boys went golfing. More shenanigans were had that night after dinner.  I love this crew:




We are so thankful to live where we do and have such great friends!  Ryan had the best weekend.  It was capped off by fishing while Drew watched:




Melt my heart.  Happy Birthday you big stud!

No comments: