Tuesday, November 29, 2016

September 2016

Our September consisted largely of celebrating my dear cousin, Krista, and her marriage to Chase. The weekend before the wedding I made a quick trip up to Stanley to spend it with Krista.  We had a magical time up hiking up to a beautiful lake:




After the hike we relaxed in some hot springs and I finally nailed a jumping photo:
We then danced the night away in Stanley and hung out with some wildlife:

I made a promise to visit Stanley more next summer - it is so beautiful:
The next weekend was filled with wedding activities, like the hike up Proctor mountain the day before the wedding:

And then on the wedding day getting ready with all the bridesmaids (and Hattie):
My babies served as the flower girl and ring bearer:





Krista really outdid herself with this party - it was amazing:



No comments: