Thursday, September 6, 2012

SV Wedding Shower

I have been a bad maid of honor.  I think Anna has had three showers and I was only able to make it to one.  At lease I made it to one right?  The fact that it was in Sun Valley was a bonus.  So I drug the entire family up with me for a weekend away.  The shower was Friday night and Isla got to go with me.  Lucky girl:
 She got to meet all of Anna's friends and help open presents:




As a happy coincidence the Kearney's were up in SV celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.  Ryan and I decided to crash their celebration and meet them for drinks on Saturday night while Anna babysat the kids (she is pretty much the coolest aunt ever!). We ended up at Whiskeys and all I remember is that it was a good time and I laughed A LOT:
Those Kearney folk are good peeps!
We also got to meet Krista's new puppy Parley on Sunday:
How cute is she? Drew was in love with her and kept following her around going "puppy, puppy".  It was pretty cute as well.

No comments: