Sunday, April 6, 2008

13 weeks - On to the 2nd Trimester!


Hello everyone! People have been asking lately if I am starting to show or not so I thought it would be interesting to post pictures of my belly throughout the pregnancy. Here I am at 13 weeks (not the most flattering picture, but oh well). We took this picture at night when my belly is usually bigger than it is throughout the rest of the day. I'm convinved that the baby is just stretching out after a long day. I wish I had a before picture so you could see that my belly has grown a little bit. My clothes are definitely tighter around the waist. I think I might have to invest in a bella band before I start buying maternity clothes! We are officially into the second trimester.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute belly! When do you find out the sex of your baby? We are so happy for you!
-Kathleen