Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Isla Talking (more like screaming)

I took Isla down to the Boise Farmer's Market on Saturday and we had a nice time strolling around and looking at all the different vendors. Isla decided she liked it so much that she decided to "talk" about it while we were there. I have tried to describe Isla's "talking" before to people. It is more like screaming, but she is completely happy. I find it to be hysterical, but some people don't share my opinion. Well I got some interesting looks from people at the market. They would look around to see who was making the noise and then look at me as if to say "is your child all right?". I would just smile back and keep strolling along. Later that day I was finally able to capture some of her "talking" on video. It really doesn't do it justice, but it gives you a pretty good idea.

No comments: