Sunday, September 20, 2009

BSU vs. UO

Sorry I'm a little behind on my blog posts!  I really have no good excuse why I haven't been updating my blog other than I've been running around trying to keep up with Isla. 

The Thursday before labor day weekend the BSU football season kicked off with a home game against Oregon.  We were lucky to score some tickets to the game for myself, my Dad, and my cousin Krista.  Krista is actually a Duck, which isn't the coolest, but since she is family we still love her!  Ryan was actually fortunate enough to be on the sidelines for the game.  We started the evening tailgating:



Isla got to go to her second BSU tailgate:

Hanging out with cousin Krista:

Isla really knows how to tailgate:

Ryan's view from the sidelines:

BSU did us proud and beat the ducks!  Go Broncos!
Later on this week when I have enough time I will post all the pictures from Miss Isla's first birthday party/weekend.

No comments: