Monday, February 27, 2012

Seattle Bridal Weekend

This past weekend Isla and I flew over to Seattle to help Aunt Anna shop for her wedding dress and I am happy to report that we found her dress!  I really didn't take that many pictures as I (and Anna as well) want to keep the dress a secret.  I did get a photo of us dress shopping gals (Aunt KE, Krista, Anna and my Mom) right before we found the dress:
I think the mimosas helped!  We stayed with our great friends, the Bjarnsons, and every night we were treated to a gourmet meal with some outstanding wines. I will dream about these meals for awhile.  To top it off, we were greeted with this view every morning:
Not too shabby.  I don't think a "thank you" says enough for the treatment we got, but thank you Bjarnson family!  We love you and feel blessed to have such great family friends.

Miss Isla had a fun weekend while we were wedding dress shopping.  She got to go to the Aquarium with Papa and ride on a ferry boat.  On the way home she got a pair of wings from the flight attendant for being such a good flier:
AND she got to fly on the Bronco plane on the way home.  She talks about wanting to fly on this plane all the time so it was quite a treat (it's the little things I guess):
Isla was sooo tired from all the fun she had over the weekend that I found her passed out in her Dora tent about two hours after we got home:

Drew got to stay home this weekend and hang out with Dad.  He had fun "helping" Ryan put the dishes away:



No comments: