Thursday, April 5, 2012

Drew - 18 Months

It dawned on me the other day that I have been a total slacker when it comes to posting pictures of Drew.  I'm sorry buddy for giving you the second child treatment - I will try and do better.  Our Drew man is now 18 months old and is EVERYWHERE!  Case in point - this is what most of the pictures I take of him look like:
He loves to be outside and throw the ball for Hank:
His vocabulary is growing and some of his most used words are Mama, Dada, Isla, Papa, Nana (Anna), Grandma, and outside.  He loves to do puzzles, throw the ball, go get it and then repeat the process again, play basketball, and share his food with Hank (lucky dog!).  He has recently started to dance anytime he hears music.  His dancing mostly consists of him stomping his feet and jumping up and down, but it is quite cute.  He is such a sweet boy and loves to give hugs and kisses (which just melts his Mommy's heart):
   We love you Drew man!

No comments: