Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Girls Weekend in Sun Valley

Two weekends ago a couple of girlfriends and I headed up to Sun Valley for a girls trip.  It was an absolute blast!  The first night up there Sarah and I hung out with my much younger and cuter cousin, Krista, who showed us a great time.  How can you beat an 80's cover band at Whiskey's with a bunch of 23 yr olds?  I seriously felt soooo old, but managed to have a good time (dancing in the back of the bar by myself).  Of course we had to get a pic on the big chair outside the cellar before we made the trip to Whiskey's:
The next day Karen joined us for a day at the pool at Zenergy and then yet another fun danced filled night at Whiskey's. Due to my camera malfunctioning after our wild Friday night, I was only able to get the picture above, but Sarah's blog has more pictures of our "relaxing" girls weekend!  I heart you Sun Valley :-).

No comments: