Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cleaning, a Dirt Pile and a Pitiful Hank

Last weekend was pretty laid back - we didn't have any plans but to stay home and relax (and watch the Masters).  On Saturday while Drew was sleeping Isla got a hold of our sponge from the sink and went to town cleaning the walls and bookcase downstairs:
I have no idea where this comes from, but I am not complaining one bit.  If only she were this way when it came to cleaning her room . . .

Sunday we found ourselves at the Idaho Botanical Gardens with the Hamiltons for two hours walking around and trying to wear out the kids.  I didn't get any pictures, but we succeeded in tiring out Drew who napped for about three hours.

That afternoon/evening our neighbors invited us over for pizza.  We watched the kids play in the dirt pile they had delivered for their new garden.  The kids played in this thing for hours - I'm thinking about having dirt delivered to our house next weekend to keep my kids occupied:

Poor Hank just watched the kids play looking pitiful - yes, buddy, I do remember when it was just you and you got all the attention:

No comments: