Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 2015

March was a warm one this year.  We sadly (or maybe not) said goodbye to the snow skiing and anxiously awaited the warm weather.  Still waiting.

I had two girl's weekends during March (lucky me!).  First was a trip to Portland to visit my college girlfriends.  I was the only one who wasn't pregnant or breastfeeding so it was really wild and crazy. So thankful to have these beauties in my life:

Next girls weekend was up in McCall with my Idaho ladies. It was a great way to end the ski season for me.  Of course we had to go out and celebrate:


Molly even played DJ for us:
The skiing was perfect - as was the Apres-ski:

The rest of March was spent going to Isla's last basketball games and celebrating the season with her team and coach:


And dressing up as Spider Man to go for car rides:


No comments: