Friday, January 22, 2016

Baby Shower for Baby Parker


Prior to Halloween, my cousin Krista and I hosted a baby shower for Anna and Baby Girl Parker.  Thankfully for my, Krista is unbelievably talented when it comes to decorations and all that stuff.  In hindsight I don't really feel like I added much to this shower, but it was fun to be a part of it.  Krista got a bunch of great pictures which you can find on her awesome blog the brass blossom.

So the only pictures I got were of the desserts, and more importantly the burnt carmel cake from Cristina's, which was tdf . . .

This little girl was a big help and had a permanent spot next to the desserts:
As this was Baby Girl Parker's only baby shower there were a ton of presents to get through:


You can already tell that this little lady is so loved . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so precious!! love the skene family blog heather!! xo. taylor