Monday, June 9, 2008

Ultrasound Photos

Ryan and I had the joy of seeing our girl two weeks in a row with our two ultrasound appointments. The first ultrasound was when we found out the sex. During this appointment the ultrasound tech thought she may have seen a blood vessel close to my cervix which could cause a problem during the birth so she wanted me to get a second opinion. At the second appointment with the other doctor he believes that the blood vessel that the other ultrasound tech found is not as close to my cervix as originally thought. But in order to be sure he wants to see me again in a couple of weeks. It has been a bit stressful, but I am trying to be positive as there is nothing I can do about it. The good news is that the baby is healthy! We got a ton of pictures, but I thought I would post only a couple that you can see very clearly. The first is just a profile of our beautiful girl, followed by her shapely legs and then the last one is where we caught her sucking her thumb. I promise to send another belly picture soon as I feel as though I have doubled in size since the last one. Enjoy!

No comments: