Sunday, June 1, 2008

San Diego

For Memorial Day weekend we went down to San Diego with my family to celebrate my cousin's, Drew, graduation from the University of San Diego. It was a bit chilly to be on the beach, but we had a lot of fun hanging out with family and friends. We are so proud of Drew and wish him the best in his post-college days - welcome to the real world Drew!


We tried to get a picture of my Grandaddy with all of the grandkids who were able to make the trip down to San Diego. We were so excited to have him down there with us. He turns 90 in August!

Here is a shot of the view we had from our condo which was right on the boardwalk on Mission Beach. Yes - that is a party hat on my mom. Us Detwilers know how to have a good time!

And some late night shots:
My Dad never fails to fall asleep sitting up at all of our get togethers. Usually he has a glass of wine in his hand (which he never spills!). Sorry Dad couldn't resist posting the token Tom-falling-asleep-in-the-middle-of-a-party shot. Love you!
Since I can't partake in the drinking I had to find my own fun so I made Anna play with my hair and work on her "creative" hair styles. This one was the winner:




Here I am looking a bit bigger at 21 weeks.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Heather that picture of you looking out at the beach is AMAZING! you are absolutely gorgeous. P.S I love that you are rocking Sameunderneath!

Summer said...

Heather that photo of you looking out on the beach is AMAZING! you are gorgeous. P.S love that you are rocking Sameunderneath!!!