Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boise Baby Shower

This last weekend my sister, Mom, Connie and aunt KE hosted a couples shower in Boise for Ryan and I. We had about 40 of our closest friends and family come over to our house for a BBQ. The weather was very HOT, but that didn't stop us from having a great time. Thank you so much to my sister, Mom, Connie and KE for putting on a great shower and to all of our friends and family that attended. Here are some pictures from the party:
The girls hanging around the dinning room table:
Little Payton Bordner even made it to the party:
As did Delaney Hamilton:
Some guests were able to withstand the heat outside (I was definitely not one of them!):
Ryan and Ryder playing with trains out in the front of the house:
Anna and her boyfriend, Robert, enjoying the party:
My Dad finally was able to get Payton all to himself:
But not for long, as Connie and my Mom wanted to get some baby holding time in as well. I think they had fun practicing for their granddaughter:
Hank definitely had a great time as he crashed at the end of the night:

No comments: