Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sun Valley Weekend

Ryan and I were able to get away this weekend to Sun Valley to visit his Mom and my sister. We weren't quite sure the doctor would allow it, but I had an appointment last Tuesday and it was determined that I was no where close to giving birth (no dilation or thinning of the cervix) so I was given the go ahead to take a mini-trip up to Sun Valley. Ryan and I made sure to have a very relaxing time while we were up there as this will probably be our last trip with just ourselves. While Ryan and Hank went fishing on Saturday, I hung out with Connie, Ryan's Mom, and my sister. We went on a hike, ate at Perry's and then Connie spoiled me by giving me one of her relaxing pedicures. We ended the day with a BBQ at Connie's. Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Anna and Connie on our way up to the platform on Baldy:

View of Ketchum and Sun Valley from the platform:

Connie and I:
Anna and I:
Here is a belly shot at 36 weeks! Only 4 more to go. My doctor said she thinks the baby weighs around 6 lbs already! After the hike up to the platform I believe her - she was heavy to carry.
Anna with Hank at Connie's:
Ryan and I after our relaxing Saturday:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hik-

We would like to just say "you are looking Beautiful". We are very excited for the Skene family new addition.

Love ya guys- The Family-
Grady, Alicia, Mackynlee & Gunnar