Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Work

Well I knew this was coming since the day Isla was born, I just wished it wouldn't have happened upon on us so soon. Tomorrow is my first day back at work and Isla's first day at daycare. This past week I have been struggling with my decision to go back to work, but I know that I am making the right one. I believe that work will make me a better mother and daycare will be good for Isla to learn to socialize and be okay with other people taking care of her (besides her Mom and Dad). Knowing all of this still doesn't make it any easier. I will miss her like crazy! My work is very anxious to have me back (I feel very lucky to have such a great job in today's economy!) and I have to say that I'm a little bit excited to go back as well. I have really enjoyed my three months home with Isla and feel lucky to have had the time with her. On to the next chapter . . .

Isla will be joining her friend Payton at daycare and I'm so excited for these two to grow up together. Payton and her family joined us last night for dinner and Isla and Payton got more acquainted with each other:

No comments: