Sunday, July 5, 2009

9 Months!

I can't believe my baby is 9 months old! We had her doctor appointment last week and she weighed in at 23 lbs (still 90th percentile) and is 27.5 inches long (50th percentile). I forget the size of her head, but it was in the 90th percentile as well (she is a big baby girl!). She has changed so much in the last month and I think the tubes had a lot to do with that. She is talking a lot more, laughing a lot more, and beginning to imitate the sounds that we make. She said "uh-oh" this weekend and is threatening us with crawling. She only gets up on to her knees and hands, looks at us, and then puts her tummy back on the floor. I think Ryan and I are in denial that this crawling thing will happen soon as we have not baby proofed anything in our house.

This weekend we celebrated the 4th of July by going to a Reckless Kelly concert and then rafting down the Payette with friends (thanks Hamiltons!). Connie and Randy were so nice to come down and watch Isla while Ryan and I did these things. They had a great time with Isla and we can thank them for her saying "uh-oh" now! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the concert or the rafting, but I do have some updated ones of Isla:

Enjoying her pool this weekend:



Thinking about crawling:
Our sweet baby girl (her hair can almost fit into a barrette!):


No comments: