Monday, August 10, 2009

Off to Bellingham We Go

Isla and I headed over to Bellingham this past weekend for my Grandpa Lingbloom's funeral and my Grandaddy's 91st birthday. It was great to see both sides of the family since some of them have either not met Isla or hadn't seen her since she was a newborn. We also got to see the progress on my parent's new home on Bellingham Bay:
I can't wait to enjoy this view:
Isla and Grandpa:
On Saturday we celebrated my Grandaddy's 91st birthday with a Hawaiian themed bash. Here is the Birthday Boy with his lovely daughters:
Isla and Grandpa had so much fun at the birthday party they crashed at the end of the night:
All-in-all it was a great weekend visiting with family. My Dad got to spend a lot of time with his granddaughter, which was exactly what he needed after losing both his brother and dad within two weeks of each other. We look forward to going back to Bellingham again this weekend, but this time Ryan is coming with us!

No comments: