Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Virgo or a Libra?

When I was pregnant with Isla my Mom purchased this cute little onesie from Baby Gap that had the Libra sign on it along with a list of Libra traits. Little did we know that Miss Isla decided that she wanted to be born a Virgo (like her Daddy) and show up two and a half weeks early. I forgot all about this onesie until I found it when I was going through all of Isla’s old baby clothes last weekend. After a bit of hesitation I decided to hold on to it to see if this baby decides he wants to be a Libra - I’m secretly hoping so as I already live with two Virgos and a bit of variety would be nice. This would also mean that I’m hoping he decides to stay put until at least September 24th, which would also help out with my work schedule and make my co-workers very happy. Just some wishful thinking on my part as I know I have no control over when he decides to come. Just putting it out there though :-).

No comments: