Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snoop Dogg!

This Friday the one and only Snoop dee oo double g came to Boise to play for two sold out crowds and Ryan and I just happened to be a couple of the lucky concert goers! We started the night off at our friend Karen's house for a little gin 'n juice (okay it was more like gin and tonic - gin and juice just doesn't really sound that great) and then proceeded down to the Knitting Factory for the concert (with a little stop off at Ha Penny for a couple of drinks before the concert). Excited for the show:Unfortunately I wasn't able to bring my camera out during the show for fear that it would be confiscated so you will have to take it from me that it was seriously one of the best concerts I have been to. There was even a surprise guest - Warren G! I felt like I was back in high school again singing and dancing to all the great Snoop songs. After the concert we went back to the Ha Penny for some more drinks, which probably wasn't the greatest idea, but we were having fun:I have no words for this photo:

No comments: