Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cecil & Hodgie with a side of Hot Nuts

The title of this post will make no sense unless you were a fly on the wall during our weekend in Sun Valley with the Kearneys and Karen.  Oh what fun times we had!  I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.  We began our weekend with a fun dinner at the Sawtooth Grill.  These girls were ready to partay:
After dinner we moseyed on over to the Cornerstone and randomly ran into this guy:
Sarah was really excited:
And we randomly ran into this guy too:
It was a crazy night and tons of fun.  I also discovered my new favorite drink - a blood orange margarita. So yummy!  Of course I have to post the late night shots:


I think that food saved us!  The next morning Sarah, Karen and I met the boys up at the mountain:
I should confess that us girls hadn't even been up on the mountain yet.  We had to enjoy our beer and bloody mary's first.  Priorities people! Unfortunately, we picked the worst day of the weekend to go skiing.  It was foggy and the snow was very heavy.  I think I got in a total of two runs.  Big bummer, but that meant we had more time to hang out in the lodge, enjoy some beverages and laugh til our sides hurt.  I had to get a picture of Sarah in her helmet.  She wouldn't take it off and it annoyed the heck out of Ryan K.  Safety first people:
Anna and Ryan S. thought it was funny and Ryan S. couldn't help but join in:
We decided to take it easy our last night and hang out at home playing pool, catch phrase and apples to apples.  Ryan K really got into it:
I, on the other hand, took a page out of Sarah's book and put safety first:
Last shot of the night, literally for Ryan K:
Thank you to our guests for joining us and making it a very memorable weekend!

No comments: