Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Oh were to start?  Considering the amount of pictures I have from our holiday week (thanks to my NEW camera from my parents!) we will have to break it up into multiple posts.  Let's start with Christmas Eve - My parents, Ryan, the kids and I headed up to Sun Valley to stay with my Aunt KE in her beautiful home.  Also staying with us was 3/4 of the Detwiler clan (the other 1/4 and Granddaddy were sorely missed) so our stay was fun chaos from the start.

Drew wasted no time checking out the huge Christmas tree when we got there:
I don't blame him, it was a beautiful, big tree with lots of large ornaments to pull off:
That evening the entire family was invited to a beautiful house in Sun Valley owned by Roger and Lisa Anderson to watch the fireworks and torch light parade down Dollar Mountain.  Isla, Papa and GiGi waited anxiously for the fireworks to begin:
The fireworks were well worth the wait:
Cousins Krista and Erica strike a pose:
After the firework display and torch light parade we headed back down to KE's house for dinner and drinks.  Isla, Erica and Papa enjoyed reading "The Night Before Christmas" by the fire:
Isla and Drew checked out the Christmas tree . . .again:
Isla and Mom enjoyed some snuggles by the fire:
The family enjoying a late dinner after the kids went down to bed:








No comments: