Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Swimming Videos

Wow it's been a while since I've done a blog post.  We had lots going on this past month with job changes (me), sickness (Ryan) and travels (go Dawgs!) that I will get to, but for now I wanted to post a couple of videos of my babies swimming.

We got a lot of use out of the Natatorium pool this summer and you can see that in the leaps Isla has made with her swimming.  She is our cautious child so the fact that she even got into the water this summer was a win.  We did sign her up for swim lessons through her daycare so I can't take all the credit, but Isla went from holding onto the side of the pool in fear to this:

I know her form isn't perfect, but I will take it!  Of course her brother could not be outdone by his sister so he decided to show me his own "swimming".  At least he doesn't have an issue with putting his head under water (Isla just did that for the first time this year):
Hopefully next summer we will be in the big kid pool!

No comments: