Monday, September 30, 2013

Kiddos Birthday Party - 2013

I figure why the kids are still young and don't have much of an opinion yet I would take advantage and combine their birthday parties.  Since we are still in the tiny Plex we decided to have it at a nearby park with all the kid's friends and parents.  Thank goodness my parents decided to make the trip over for the party, I don't think I could have pulled it off without them especially since I was leaving on a week long work trip the next day.

Of course Drew had to get sick the night before the party.  We really didn't think he would feel up for the party, but he surprised us and was in good spirits for most of the party.  Isla was so excited to have all her friends come and play with her:
Drew was a bit shy:
Fun with friends:



\

They both go to pick out their own birthday cakes.  Drew went with the Boise State cake:
And Isla wanted a chocolate cake with pink frosting and flowers:
Cake! It is so funny to watch how quickly kids come together when it is time to cut the cake:



Poor Drew trying to have a good time at his party (I think the cupcake helped):
A huge thank you to Grandma Connie who took all the pictures!

No comments: