Monday, December 19, 2016

October 2016

October was filled with a lot of football and soccer - just as it should be.

Ryan and I escaped for a weekend to SLC to watch the Huskies beat Utah.  We even got up early to go to ESPN's College Game Day:
It was quite the scene.  This was my favorite sign of the day:
Lee Corso picked the right team to win:
We met up with my Dad and family friends, Rick & Eileen for some pre-game fun:
And I even got Ryan to wear a UW t-shirt for the game:
Halloween was crazy as we were trying to move out of our house for our kitchen remodel.  Thank goodness the kids decided to wear their costumes from last year - a cat and Marshall from Paw Patrol:

I love October in Boise - it's the best.  Drew and I enjoyed hikes by parents house to enjoy the foliage:

No comments: