Friday, June 23, 2017

Winter 2016/2017

I figured since it has been almost nine months I might try and start this "blogging" thing again.  Yikes - I'm going to try and do better the rest of the year for my kiddos as I have no baby books or photo albums to show them about their lives.

What did we do this past winter?  Not much, but a couple things to note:

1.  We finally remodeled our kitchen.  Didn't change too much about it, just gave it a nice face lift:




2.  Isla continued her love of playing basketball and even managed to get in lots of buckets this season - we were so proud of her!:

3. In case you were under a rock this winter and missed the fact that we had A LOT of snow you might be surprised that we spent a lot of time skiing this winter.  Isla was on ski team so we didn't see her much, but we got to spend quality time with the Drew man:

We got up to SV and got to watch all the Elk outside Grandma and Papa Randy's new house:

That's about all I got.  Lots of time was spent with family indoors to the aforementioned snow:

Here's to more blogging in 2017!!

No comments: