Sunday, May 18, 2008

5 Months!

Sorry it has taken me awhile to post another belly shot! I have definitely grown quite a bit since the last picture and I've had a couple of firsts! About a week ago I felt the first "flutter". It basically felt like the baby was tickling me with a feather on the inside of my belly and I couldn't help but laugh. I have only felt the "flutters" a couple of other times since then. I also had the first stranger ask me when my baby was due. I thought she was quite brave in coming out and asking that in this day and age, but I was glad that somebody could finally tell that I was pregnant. I feel great and both Ryan and I are starting to get anxious to find out what the sex is (Tuesday, May 27th is the day - just a little over a week). Again the pictures are not the most flattering of me. We always take them on Sunday which is my no-makeup, put the hair in a pony tail and dress comfy day. I might have to start wearing makeup so I don't scare myself when I look at our website!

No comments: