Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a Girl!

I am very excited to announce that we are having a little girl! We are absolutely thrilled and it was so exciting to see her at the ultrasound apointment. We were able to watch her yawn, cross her legs, and kick her mom a little bit. I will post the pictures from the appointment as soon as I can along with our pictures from Drew's graduation in San Diego.

Ryan was a bit shocked as he thought we were having a boy, but has since warmed up to the idea of having a little girl. He is now worrying about how much this little girl will have him wrapped around her finger! I have four other friends who are currently pregnant right now and as of today THREE of us are having girls (the fourth friend finds out in a couple of weeks). It will be so much fun for all of these girls to grow up together!

I'll post pictures soon!

Heather

2 comments:

Siri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so thrilled for you guys to be having baby girl. And yes, she will be wrapped around your Dad and Ryans finger the second she is born. Oh, wait- I think she already is!! At least it was that way with Bryan and my dad. Cannot wait to see some more belly shots. Love ya.

Carrie said...

So glad the you have a healthy baby girl on the way!!!

I was kind of with Ryan on thinking that it was a boy....just because I had an image of Ryan and the child at two yrs. of age in matching kilts in a photo.:) (No idea who reasearched finding matching kilts.)

Now that you know it's a girl I can see her in a little BSU cheerleading outfit! :) Maybe Mom too!:)

To happy for you guys!

Love, Carrie