Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lyle Lovett

Last night we went with a group of our friends to the Lyle Lovett concert at the Idaho Botanical Gardens. The concert was great and the weather decided to cooperate with us so we had a nice evening hanging out with our friends and listening to Lyle. Here are some photos from the night:
The group (from left to right): the Kearneys (Sarah and Ryan), the Bordners (Kirstin and Jeremy) and the Hamiltons (Molly and Jesse). Poor Sarah had only the guys to drink with as Molly, Kirstin and I are all pregnant.

Jeremy and Ryan

Kirstin and Molly


Lyle

View of table rock from the concert

Ryan and I are off to Lake Chelan tomorrow with the Detwiler side of the family to celebrate my Grandaddy's 90th birthday! Should be fun. I'll be sure to post some pictures when I get back.

No comments: