Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big Sister

Many people have been asking how Isla has handled being a big sister and I have to say that so far she has been handling it very well. She really isn’t into holding Drew, but she always wants to know where he is. She loves to give him hugs and hates to hear him cry. She does the cutest thing when she hears him crying – she cocks her head to the side and says “oh, baby brother”. I caught it on video last night while we were changing Drew’s diaper (he absolutely HATES to have his diaper changed):

The other night while I was breast feeding Drew, Isla asked me what I was doing and I said "I'm feeding baby brother". She then proceeded to tell everyone that Drew was eating Mommy's shirt. It cracked me up, but I guess that is what it looked like to her.

I think Isla will be a great big sister. We will probably run into some jealousy issues down the line, but so far so good!

No comments: