Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HAN - Part II

After taking a year off last year, HAN Part II was back on again this year! Ryan and I headed up to McCall this past weekend to hang out with some near and dear friends without any kids! The Hamilton's very graciously hosted about 30+ friends at their beach in McCall and this year did not disappoint. We laughed, we drank, we cried from laughing so hard, we drank some more. Unfortunately I didn't catch up on all my sleep as there was too much fun to be had.

I was very bad at taking pictures this year. The only ones I ended up with were on our evening boat ride and for some reason I have about three of just Adam (aka River, Alan) in the water? No idea what happened there - maybe I was mesmerized by his awesome hair style:

Kirstin looking cute in her hat (one would hardly guess that she is expecting a baby girl in early January!):
Ryan tried surfing again:
Thank you Hamilton's - you certainly know how to throw a fabulous party!

No comments: