Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Fair - 2011

For some reason I was very excited to take Isla to the fair this year. I had a feeling that she would love the rides and I was right! My Mom and I took her last night and sweated it out (it was about 95 degrees) while she had a blast.

Just barely tall enough to go on rides:
She loved the car ride (for some reason she wanted to sit in the back seat instead of the front seat?):
And the Ferris Wheel with Mom:
But I think her favorite ride was the Dragon roller coaster. She road this one until there were no more tickets left and then she promptly threw a fit (complete with kicking and screaming) - it was awesome:
We did make it over to the animals, but she wasn't that interested. We checked out some cute little piggies:
I think she was more into her shaved ice than the animals - can't blame her, it was a little toasty outside:
Much to Ryan's disappointment (okay excitement) he got to miss the fair this year as toting around a large baby did not seem like fun in the heat. Maybe next year both he and Drew will come with us!

No comments: