Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mommy & Drew

A couple of weekends ago Ryan went to Montana to go fishing and on his way he took Isla up to Sun Valley to spend time with Grandma Connie. That left Drew and I to a whole weekend by ourselves! This was the first time that it was just the two of us for more than a couple of hours and I loved every minute of it. It was especially awesome that he decided to sleep in until 7 am every morning (we all know that his 5 am wake up calls are a bit too early for me). In all seriousness it was so nice to have the time with just us as we don't get much one one one time during our everyday lives. He is such a good baby and since he is my last I need to soak in all of his yummy baby smells, baby laughs and baby chubby cheeks. I love this boy:
I can't believe he is going to be one in a couple weeks - it seriously goes by way too fast!

No comments: