Thursday, September 22, 2011

The rest of the weekend . . .

As if celebrating both of our kids birthdays wasn't enough, Ryan and I had a wedding to go to on Saturday night as well. Since we rarely get to dress up we jumped at an opportunity for a family photo -I think this is our official first family photo:
Didn't turn out that bad. Ryan and I also got a couple shot in:
When we got married I don't think Ryan fully understood how classy of a lady I really am, and yes, that is a PBR tall boy:
Ryan and I had so much fun at the wedding (congrats to Steve and April Zabel!). You can see more pictures from the night here.

On Sunday Isla practiced riding her new bike:
And perfected her baseball swing - this girl can really hit the ball (I have a video of it, but I can't figure out how to rotate it?)! Taking after her Mom I guess:
Drew was a little under the weather, but still had smiles for us (in his new Elmo pjs):
It was a whirlwind weekend, but so much fun celebrating birthdays and weddings! Thanks to our entire family who came down to celebrate with us and babysit for us - we couldn't have done any of this without you!

No comments: