Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Camera Bites the Dust

I'm not sure if you have noticed the poor quality of my blog photos or not lately, but our camera has been dying a slow death these past couple months and it finally kicked the bucket this weekend. It gave us a good ride considering we received it as a wedding gift six years ago.

I was able to capture a couple pictures this past weekend before the camera died though. This weekend started very early - 4:30 am to be exact. I think Drew is coming down with an ear infection so he was up early on Saturday morning. Drew doesn't know how to be quiet in the morning so he promptly woke up his sister at about 6:00 am. Hard to be mad at a face like this though:
I was able to capture one last sibling photo - notice how wide eyed these two are and it isn't even light out yet:
Fun times! We did get some good long naps from these two later in the day though and to top it off Aunt Anna came down to hang out with us for the rest of the weekend. But of course I didn't get any pictures of this. Hopefully we get our new camera soon - until then Ryan's iPhone will have to suffice.

No comments: