Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Not so relaxing weekend . . .

Our family went up to Sun Valley this past weekend to have a nice, relaxing, beautiful fall weekend. Well the weekend was all of that but relaxing. Poor Drew had an ear infection that only got worse with the increase in altitude. Needless to say we didn't sleep. at. all. I was hoping to go hiking, but instead had to forgo it in favor of coming home early and fulfilling the prescription we had from the doctor at home (if only I hadn't taken it out of my purse before we left!). Ryan got to go fishing though. And BSU and the Huskies won, so I guess the weekend wasn't too bad.

I didn't get too many pictures from this weekend. With the lack of sleep and no camera, can you blame me?

Isla was a dream child this weekend (thank goodness!). She was so happy visiting with Grandma and Papa Randy. Here she is watering the plants for Grandma:

I should have known Drew wasn't feeling 100% when I took this picture:
Poor buddy. I am happy to report that he is almost 100% now and almost back to his happy, smiley self. Hopefully we won't have a repeat of this weekend when we go back for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

No comments: