Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we made what is becoming our annual visit to Linder Farms or the pumpkin pack as Isla calls it. This year Isla got to go with her BFF Payton Bordner, which was a big deal. So big that this was all we heard the week before we went - Mommy when can I go to the pumpkin pack with Payton? Mommy I'm going to the pumpkin pack with Payton. Mommy I want to go to the pumpkin pack with Payton. I couldn't tell who was more excited when the day finally came, me or her.

These two crack me up. The are so stinkin' cute together:


We decided to first go on the swings - Isla's favorite!

Then it was off to the petting zoo and the pony ride. Isla picked out the biggest pony to ride:

These two like to hold hands where ever they go:
The last photo I got was of Isla and Payton in the bouncy house:
A couple minutes after this photo Isla bumped heads with another bouncer and lost it. I was able to calm her down, but then her and Payton stepped in mud as we were walking to the next attraction and she lost it again and never recovered. We quickly got her some food and then had to leave, without even getting any pumpkins! I think we are going to make a quick trip back there later this week just to get the pumpkins. Luckily GiGi is visiting us so she gets to come with us!

No comments: