Monday, October 7, 2013

Drew Turns 3!


Say it ain't so that my baby boy is three.  Actually I really dread this age as it has proven to be the hardest so far with our kids.  It's good thing this boy is cute as can be as he is showcasing some major attitude and some huge temper tantrums.  But along with the bad there is some good - he still has the best laugh and a great sense of humor.  He also has a great imagination that keeps him playing outside by himself for long periods of time.  He also entertains me with some of the best car/train/animal noises I have ever heard.

I unfortunately wasn't able to be with my kids on their actual birthdays this year.  It was really hard, but I got through it knowing they were with people who love them as much as I do (grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins).  I'm sure Drew didn't miss me as much as I missed him:
 Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!  I'm so blessed to be your Mommy.
    

No comments: