Friday, September 12, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten - Isla

This was a rough day for me.  My baby's first day of kindergarten.  Seriously, where did the time go? She was definitely ready for this day and has transitioned remarkably well.  I'm so excited for her to make new friends and learn new things.

At the house already to go:
Daddy walking his little girl to her first day of school:
Waiting in line for the bell and taking it all in:

These were taken right before she walked in to class.  I took one right before I asked her to smile at me (this one kills me):

She then put her game face on and gave me a smile:
Then it was back to looking a little bit apprehensive:
Saying the pledge of allegiance:
Yes, I was one of those Mom's that snuck in and took a picture of her kid in the classroom.  After this picture I went home and bawled like a baby.  This parenting thing is rough sometimes.

No comments: