Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hotlanta

Ryan somehow won a free trip down to Atlanta to see Boise State play Ole Miss (okay I do know how he won, but it's a long story).  Luckily for us, I have a sister and mom who love to come and watch my kids.  It was a quick trip, only three days, but we had a lot of fun.  Too bad we didn't come home with a win.

Before the game we went to the College Football Hall of Fame:
ESPN was broadcasting live so we tried to get on TV and succeeded as Ryan's uncle called us and told us he could see us!:

I know we were there to support the Broncos, but we all know I'm a UW fan at heart:
Ryan before the tailgate:
They actually had the players walk through the tailgate area before the game and I was quite impressed with the amount of BSU fans that showed up:

Our seats were pretty good:




No comments: