Thursday, March 25, 2010

Deja vu

Holy crow I can't believe this is my 100th post! It doesn't seem that long ago I started this blog with our first post announcing we were pregnant with Isla.

I think it is only fitting then that on our 100th post we announce that the Skene family will soon become a family of four. That is right - we're pregnant! We will soon have another little one making their appearance on or around October 5th. If that date sounds familiar - it is. It was also Isla's due date. Hence the title of the post :-). We'll see if this one comes early like their sister or is born closer to the due date.

I am currently 12 weeks and starting to get my energy back. You definitely show a lot sooner with the second pregnancy. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that I might start wearing maternity clothes sooner rather than later.

Here is a picture of the little bugger at 10 weeks:

We feel so blessed and cannot wait to meet the new baby Skene next fall!

2 comments:

The Adventures of the George Family said...

How exciting!! Congrats to the expanding Skene family!!

The Douglai, holla!! said...

Congratulations to you guys!