Monday, March 15, 2010

Shower for Baby Boy Hare

Ever since I had Isla I have been anxiously waiting for my college girlfriends to jump on the baby train. Well I finally got my wish when my friend Meagan announced she was pregnant back in August! To celebrate this wonderful occasion I went to Portland this weekend for her baby shower. Her due date is still a month away and while we do know the sex (a boy) they are keeping the baby's name a secret.

It was great to get away for a night and hang out with my girlfriends and share baby stories. It looks like the baby bug has caught on as my other girlfriend Holly is expecting her first (a girl) at the end of July. I am so excited!

Here I am with the two mommies to be the night before the shower (don't you love the collection of candy on the table):
Meagan's Mom and sister did a wonderful job hosting the shower. A picture of the beautiful table filled with flowers and goodies:
Hanging out and catching up with friends at the shower:
The gorgeous mom-to-be opening her presents:

Holly getting some practice in before her little one arrives in late July:I can't believe the next time I see Meagan she will be a Mom! I am so excited for her and can't wait to meet her little man.

No comments: