Monday, March 1, 2010

The Mullet

Ryan and I like to watch American Idol together. Make fun of us if you would like, but it really is one of the few shows that we agree on. We look at it as couple bonding. Well the other night we watched the the guys perform and when I saw Alex Lambert sing he immediately reminded me of someone, I just couldn't remember who. It wasn't until the next morning I realized who it was. Here is Alex Lambert on American Idol: And here is our baby girl:
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, our daughter has a mullet. I've been praying and praying for her hair to grow faster so she is out of this phase, but it is not happening as quickly as I would like. For now we use barrettes and pigtails to mask this lovely hairdo. I know every child goes through a weird hair phase, I just wish it would be over soon. We still think she is pretty cute though, mullet and all.

No comments: