Monday, August 23, 2010

Holy Big Bump

I bet your thinking this post is going to be about my baby bump. While it would be a perfect title (I am as big as a house!), the purpose of this post is to show you the huge bump Isla had on her forehead when I picked her up from daycare this evening:Poor little thing. I think it bothers me more than it bothers her. I guess she took a tumble while playing outside and hit her forehead, but she is doing just fine. As a side note Isla is playing with her baby Mr. Potato head that her cousin Krista got her - she absolutely loves this toy (it is actually an entire Mr. Potato head family that Krista got at Costco). Here she is with the adult Mr. Potato head and her Dad. I think Ryan has as much fun as Isla playing with Mr. Potato head!:Isla also came home with this awesome hairdo as well:
I think they were trying to use the hairdo to distract me from noticing the big bump on her forehead!

No comments: