Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stanley

Last weekend Ryan, Isla, Hank and I headed up to Stanley, ID to do some rafting and hang out with friends. We rented a house with a bunch of people (I think there was a total of 24 adults and 11 kids!) and got to wake up to this beautiful view every morning:
The kiddos and parents eating breakfast on Saturday morning:I decided to pass on the rafting due to my size and how uncomfortable I am already and hang out with Isla on Saturday. We tried to go to Redfish lake, but it was a zoo and we couldn't find any parking. We had to settle for the river - but I think Isla and Hank still had a good time:
I really did a poor job of taking pictures on this trip. I think I was too busy chasing after Isla and making sure that Hank stuck around the house. I was able to get a picture of Isla's hair on Sunday morning - it was a complete rat's nest. I think this shows how hard she slept due to all of he fun she had:

No comments: