Friday, November 21, 2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween sort of snuck up on me this year.  Thank goodness I bought the kids costumes early or I would have been scrambling around trying to find something for them to wear.

Since Isla didn't have school on Halloween they had a celebration a week early where the parents were invited to come to the school and watch the kids parade from classroom to classroom in their outfits.  I was pretty impressed that all the kids in the entire school dressed up.

Isla (as Elsa) before school:
It was hard to get a picture of this one as she raced from classroom to classroom,  Such a shy one:

The weekend before Halloween I let the kids carve pumpkins (although I think Ryan and I were the ones who ended up doing most of the carving):


They turned out great:

Mack didn't like the pumpkins taking over his perch in the front yard:
Isla getting her scary on:
On actual Halloween day Isla decided that her Elsa dress was too long and annoying so she stole my cat costume.  We headed over to the Hamilton's and walked around their neighborhood with our cat and ninja:
The kids ran from house to house and collected a record amount of candy.  This trick or treat thing is catching on quick with my kids.  Thank goodness we had a wagon to carry the little ones home!


No comments: