Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Drew's First Haircut

For a couple of weeks I have been complaining to Ryan that Drew's hair was getting too long. He would roll his eyes at me every time I mentioned it, but his hair was starting to grow over his ears and it was a little long in the back and I really wasn't excited about my son having a mullet. So I finally scheduled a hair appointment for him and Isla this past weekend. Here is the little man before his haircut:
I was just hoping he would get a little trim and I guess I should have communicated this to the hairdresser because before I knew it she was buzzing him:
I know this picture looks like he wasn't enjoying the haircut, but he actually did. He would lean into the clippers as she was cutting his hair. This didn't come as a shock to me as he loves it when I brush his hair, but I was totally shocked about the buzz cut! I have now decided I like it (what else can I do?) and I know his hair will grow back soon! He looks so old to me now:
Okay, I know that I am his Mom, but he is just the cutest little man ever! Even with his buzz cut:

No comments: