Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh and Two

The past two weekends I was able to attend my first two college football games of the season and sadly I am 0 and 2.

Two weekends ago my sister and I flew out to Seattle to attend the UW and UO game with my Dad, cousin and family friends. We had fun drinking at the tailgate trying to stay awake for the 7:30 game:
Although she is a Duck, we still love our cousin Krista:
While the Huskies didn't win, I was able to score some of the most gawd awful gloves I came across at the Husky bookstore. They were sooo ugly I had to have them:
I love their name too - spirit fingers. Makes me love them even more.

This past weekend Ryan and I were able to go to the Boise State - TCU game while Grandma watched the kiddos. Yeah, I think this picture of Ryan says it all:
I don't think I should be allowed back to another college football game this year because clearly I am bad luck. Better luck next year I guess.

No comments: